A. Individuals who seek training:
Contact us. 2CPD points.
B. Companies who seek in-house training (more than 4 people):
Contact us with your requirements, amount of people and level of training needed, location and time frame to receive a quote.
C. Training companies who would like to work with us:
Contact us for training costs, terms and conditions and available dates.
Courses are available in all areas of Southern Africa, and internationally on special request.
Up to date more than 400 courses have been delivered and more than 7000 people successfully received training. Find a list of courses below.
For more information on courses download Brochure:
Download the Course Brochure (3,520KB)
- FUNDAMENTALS of PROCUREMENT and TENDERING
A 2-day course covering procurement fundamentals, risk management, tendering process, compilation and completion of a tender.
- ESTIMATION, COSTING and PRICING of CONSTRUCTION TENDERS
A 2-day course on how to estimate quantities and subsequently determine the cost of a tender correctly. You will also learn how to price as a contractor for maximum accuracy
- ROAD MAINTENANCE and REHABILITATION
A 2-day course on practical road maintenance, pavement rehabilitation and the maintenance of storm water infrastructures.
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION and MAINTENANCE
A 3-day course following the whole process from start to finish of building a road and then maintaining it.
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION, MAINTENANCE and STORM WATER MANAGEMENT
A 2-day course following the whole process from start to finish of building a road and then maintaining it, including storm water structures.
- BASIC CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
A 2-day course on the various aspects of the management of a government contract and the administrative procedures required.
- GCC 2010 and GCC 2015/FIDIC
A 2-day course for understanding and working with General Conditions of Contract. Choose between GCC 2010 or GCC 2015 or FIDIC.
- BASIC BUSINESS PRINCIPLES for SMMEs
A very basic 3-day course for the development of SMME contractors. Emphasis on tenders, certificates, specifications, conditions of contract and quality assurance.
- Learn from a recognised expert with cross industry experience.
- Comprehensive course documentation to use as reference manual.
- Participation in an interactive, accelerated learning workshop.
- Practical activities to ensure effective application in the workplace.
- Understanding the terminology, processes and technologies.
- Great refresher for experienced engineers and other professionals.
- An environment for networking and exchanging of ideas.
- Certificate of attendance.
- CPD accreditation.
Our Training courses/seminars can be adapted to a specific audience, relative to a specific topic and outcome in the civil engineering industry.
In-house courses can be arrange with CPD accredited points.
With more than 20 years experience in the field, our information is:
- Current and
Courses are anything from 1 hour to 3 days and can include a course manual, depending on the client needs and are presented at your preferred venue.
Please Contact us for a Booking.