A. Individuals who seek training:
Contact us. 2CPD points.
B. Companies who seek in-house training (more than 4 people):
Contact us with your requirements, amount of people and level of training needed, location and time frame to receive a quote.
C. Training companies who would like to work with us:
Contact us for training costs, terms and conditions and available dates.
Courses are available ONLINE & all areas of Africa, and internationally on request.
Up to date more than 450 courses have been delivered and more than 8000 people successfully received training. Find a list of courses below.
For more information on courses download Brochure:
Download the Course Brochure (3,640KB)
- FUNDAMENTALS of PROCUREMENT and TENDERING
A 2-day course covering procurement fundamentals, risk management, tendering process, compilation and completion of a tender.
- ESTIMATION, COSTING and PRICING of CONSTRUCTION TENDERS
A 2-day course on how to estimate quantities and subsequently determine the cost of a tender correctly. You will also learn how to price as a contractor for maximum accuracy
- ROAD MAINTENANCE and REHABILITATION
A 2-day course on practical road maintenance, pavement rehabilitation and the maintenance of storm water infrastructures.
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION and MAINTENANCE
A 3-day course following the whole process from start to finish of building a road and then maintaining it.
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION, MAINTENANCE and STORM WATER MANAGEMENT
A 2-day course following the whole process from start to finish of building a road and then maintaining it, including storm water structures.
- BASIC CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
A 2-day course on the various aspects of the management of a government contract and the administrative procedures required.
- GCC 2010 and GCC 2015/FIDIC
A 2-day course for understanding and working with General Conditions of Contract. Choose between GCC 2010 or GCC 2015 or FIDIC.
- BASIC BUSINESS PRINCIPLES for SMMEs
A very basic 3-day course for the development of SMME contractors. Emphasis on tenders, certificates, specifications, conditions of contract and quality assurance.
- PLANNING, SCHEDULING AND PROGRAMMING
A 2-day course for understanding creating and developing plans and programmes.
- Learn from a recognised expert with cross industry experience.
- Comprehensive course documentation to use as reference manual.
- Participation in an interactive, accelerated learning workshop.
- Practical activities to ensure effective application in the workplace.
- Understanding the terminology, processes and technologies.
- Great refresher for experienced engineers and other professionals.
- An environment for networking and exchanging of ideas.
- Certificate of attendance.
- CPD accreditation.
Our Training courses/seminars can be adapted to a specific audience, relative to a specific topic and outcome in the civil engineering industry.
In-house courses can be arrange with CPD accredited points.
With more than 26 years experience in the field, our information is:
- Current and
Courses are anything from 1 hour to 3 days and can include a course manual, depending on the client needs and are presented at your preferred venue.
Please Contact us for a Booking.